How much will my explainer video cost?
Explainer videos come in four cost brackets
They’re all based around the style of animation you choose, eg:
- low cost, such as budget 2D and 3D explainer videos
- mid cost, such as animated infographic or stock footage & graphic videos
- high cost, such as original design character animation
- dirt cheap videos, such as social media video which can be produced using a cheap monthly subscription.
Another major cost factor is video runtime, ie, the length of your video.
The cost difference between 1 or 2 minutes of video is substantial
- so it pays to know exactly how long your video is going to be in advance.
Our experience suggests that a high proportion of video customers initially get the runtime estimates wrong.
Get in touch using our contact form, tell us your ideas and we'll give a fairly accurate predicted video runtime you can use for cost estimation purposes.